We are looking for you!
Are you ready to teach in an inspirational atmosphere surrounded by encouraging staff and faculty? Are you interested in Kingdom Education and helping students achieve their goals while engaging in spiritual formation? If you answered yes, then we want you at Claiborne Christian School!
K4 Assistant Teacher - Full Time - Job Description
K4 Teaching Position - Full Time - Job Description
Substitute Teacher - Part Time - Job Description (Ongoing)
Do any of these positions interest you? (Intro Questions)
Please review the job openings and descriptions above and email your resume, application pertaining to the job position, and employee character profile to Brooke.Ferguson@claibornechristian.org, along with your answers to the following seven questions in the body of your email. Please answer each question in one hundred words or less.
- What led you to apply for this job?
- Do you meet all the qualifications listed in the job description?
- What teaching certifications do you currently hold?
- Do any of the duties described give you pause?
- Why are you the ideal candidate?
- How would you describe your spiritual journey?
- Can you provide three references from former employers if requested to do so?
considering this position. We look forward to hearing from you. We will respond
to your email within forty-eight hours of receiving it. Please feel free to share these openings with anyone you know who would be a perfect fit!
Our hiring process happens in 3 easy steps.
1. Submit your resume in an email to us with the above questions answered within the body. Please include the application and sign the employee character profile (available to download above).
2. As soon as we receive your COMPLETE file (Application, Character Profile, Resume, & Answers to above Questions) we will schedule a 'Getting to know you' phone call.
3. Based on our initial impression, your application, resume, questions and review by a supervisor, we will determine a time to interview you formally or send you a denial email.
Follow this page for job updates!
Please 'follow' this page (orange button on the bottom right) and we will automatically update you if positions open up. You will be the first to know when they are posted. When you see the updated notice in your inbox, click the link and return here to view job descriptions and available positions. Once you see a position you are qualified for and interested in, then submit your resume, application (blue download above), and answer the intro questions. Email all three items to Nicki.Olinde@claibornechristian.org
and you will get a response from us as soon as possible!